post#1digital web tool help student study well

nowadays, many novel technologies have appeared. Such as VR technology, online learning technology and so on. And also online web tool brings a lot of benefits and convenience to people. Students are benefits more than others. In the article, the author describes the benefits of many online web tool. And it mentions five most important online course elements like enrollment, timing, amount, platform, and pathway (Major, 2015, p.77). I agree with the author’s opinion that these five important elements can indeed be used as a criterion for judging whether a student is serious about learning. For example, the speed of registration time can reflect the degree of expectation and expectation of a student about taking this course. The number of times about enter this web page can prove how many times student view this page. It also prove the time students spend on this article. These factors can help the teacher understand whether a student is studying hard.

Next, I want to talk about a few online learning web tools that I have experienced.

First, the first one is the course space that uvic students use every day. This software is not stranger for uvic students. It is a teacher who can update the daily learning content. Students browse the latest or past course ppt for the day. It is convenient for you to do adequate preparation and review. My favorite is the time concept of this software. In the daily review, I can clearly feel the passage of time. And also the time when it will come to the exam. it will push me study harder for the exam when it were colse.

The second software is called class dojo. This software is suitable for students who has poor self-learning ability. Because this software can give feedback to students in real time. Let the students understand how they have performed during this period. In addition, this software can also record the situation of students in this period so that their parents can have an understanding of their own learning situation in the future.

In summary, the current learning sites are diverse. A good e-learning tool not only helps students learn better, but also helps teachers understand whether students are working hard.

Reference

Major, C. H. (2015). Teaching online: A guide to theory, research, and practice. Baltimore, Maryland: Johns Hopkins University Press.